Thursday, August 20

Gomenasai..

Mood: Helpless

I'm so sorry..
i can't do much for u..
Though,
we are not that kind of soulmates,
at least,
we are close frens,
basically every1 in our class,
it's like my family members,
and exceptions i think i would not need to say =)..
anyway,
i'm very sorry..
really,
i can't do much,
i just feel that i'm weak,
and i really can't help u..
all i can do,
is just pat u on ur back,
ask u to buff up,
to take it easy.
i even turn the deaf ear to u,
the other day..
i'm so sorry..
i was very disappointed,
and i was very troubled,
when both of u r important to me..
and i'm really very sorry for unable to do anything..
I'm just so powerless,
just so weak,
just nothing..

I saw ur facial expression today,
it's a freaking mixed up feelings,
but all negative ones..
disappointment,
frustration,
anger,
jealousy,
helplessness..
teary eyes u have,
nv noe u have ur weak side,
that jovial u,
that optimistic u,
that confident u..
maybe,
behind every clown that's this part where no one will understand..
i'm so helpless,
i can't even give u a buddy hug,
and i really dunno how to help u,
lost,
i am,
but u r worse..
argh..
i'm so sorry for being so helpless,
so weak..

I tot she's easy,
but in fact she's not,
i've always heard a lot of ur side,
and i though i was biased,
but now,
i think,
it's clearly seen,
and shown,
that everything,
it's just wat we are watching,
maybe there's something behind it,
maybe,
there is,
but i believe,
it would be a great lie..
i'm so sorry..
i would do my best to help u,
this time,
to get u out,
but please let me help u..
dun get shackled on to this for too long,
u r having ur A's man!!
argh..
i'm so sorry..

I know a lot was happening,
I know u were approaching me,
I know everything,
and i was over confident to say that i may persuade her,
i'm sorry,
for giving u that false hope..
for really troubled u..
I was too troubled by those stuff,
and i chose not to bother,
but in the end,
i can take it to see u suffer anymore,
Cheer up dude,
and please,
LET IT GO..
please..

I'm sorry for having the impression that u r a playboy..
i nv though u were this resilience,
and u were so thoughtful,
it's just u had some playful side of u,
but u are romantic and creative..
really,
it was wonderful,
to really get noe of you..
You've changed a lot,
really,
to really sacrifice with no any grudge..
to do wat she likes..
which i really respect u..
Sorry,
and i will do my best from today onwards..
I'm sorry...

No comments: