Monday, May 4

Life, In Singapore..

I wonder,
where would i go,
after this year..
I really dunno..
Coz,
The course i wanna pursue,
it's found here..
Acturial Science,
ya,
and apparently is onli in Australia, UK and US..
so..
basically,
if i pursue that course,
i won't be in Singapore anymore..

Actually,
I'm glad of who i am...
I'm glad of what i have..
I'm blessed,
to have stayed in Oldham Hall..
really,
the people there,
are just so warming..
and i'm blessed to Nanyang Junior College..
At first,
we are the least 5 people,
joining the lowest rank JC
among all the direct scholars,
however,
i'm glad that i'm here...
I really do..
coz i dun wanna mug,
and i wan some place i can call home..
and Nanyang JC is all,
i'm proud of my school,
the school culture,
wat CHINA culture others may say,
it's still loving =)
LOL
That's the best picture i have =S

Then,
In oldham,
I found a buddy, Rudy~~
=)
I love him lotz man,
You r really my buddy =)
You are always there when i'm so down,
when i'm so lost,
and u r the one,
who always supported me,
hear my grunts,
let me destress by scolding u =X
xD
lol,
u r the best man,
buddy~~!! xD
This is the most handsome photo we have =)
=)
Love u lotz buddy!!!

Then i have Christabel =)
who has always been there to talk to..
I miss u.. =)
hope we could chat hell lot!!!

and then, Bolton~~
My dear Mm,
how r doing recently?
miss ya lotz too =)
And here comes YanShen =)
LOL,
cool guy to hang out with =)

and this is Danny,
with RJ and me xD
Enjoyed those times talking to him =)

And of course,
the Malaysians =)
LOL,
BurgerKing =)

And then in School =)
The Four Musketeers

and my class...
0816,
my lucky4D number =)
LOL,
hmm..
my class is the reason i go to school EVERYDAY!!!
xD
i love my class =)
xD
OMG,
there's so many picture i wanna upload !!!
xD
How could i not miss this place,
where all my memories are like..
everywhere =)

And,
Of course,
my lovely 31st
I like this photo,
coz it's like recorded in the History Book,
and apparently,
it is,
in my history book =)

And then,
i got CIB =)
Ms Ng!! Louis, LiLan, RJ, Sam, Ama-chan, Mimmy, Ely, Hao~~
1 whole year,
i've been working with u all =)
xD
Love all of u xD

Then i have NicTay~~
as my brother =)
Mushroom aka mingwei,
as my beloved darling ~~
i have Brother aka Choon Lian,
i have Hui Quan,
i have Eddie,
i have Hannah
i have YanJie~~
and they brought reason for me to go to school to enjoy myself,
to spend time with them..
i have louis,
whom i can really share my pissed-out thoughts,
xD
Love ya Lou~~
i have Jamie,
i have RJ,
i have April,
My dear close frens,
that i can really show my love,
and really feel that i'm being love..
Really,
this experience is different,
and,
this expedition to Singapore,
isn't a waste at all..
Who cares bout top JC,
if u can't even enjoy urself,
if u can't proudly say u r from that JC,
if u can't call it ur home..
What's the point of regretting to get into JCs other than RJ,VJ,HwaChong?
I dun care.. =)
I love where i am,
I love the culture of the school,
I love the Teachers..
My Civic Tutor,
Mrs Gerda Huang - like our Caring Mother =)
Ms Amy Chiew - like our Reasonable Sister =)
Mr Haniss - like our Daddy, strict, yet loving xD
Mrs Roy - really love us so much that she worries bout us even she's not teaching us anymore,
Mrs Lee - Temper-less Mum xD
Mrs Wong - Strict Mummy xD
This is what makes the love of the school =)
I love where i am,
really...

Yet,
My year in Singapore is ending..
it's already May,
counting,
left like 6 to 7 months..
I wonder,
where will i go..
after the A levels paper..
I was sad to leave my hometown to come Singapore,
coz i noe i need to build everything anew,
every single frenship,
which is not easy =)
and,
now,
i maybe leaving,
and all i have built,
may b left behind by me again..
i noe,
i may be staying in Singapore,
it'll be my last resort,
not really last,
coz i onli got 2 options =X
so,
if i get my course,
i would not be in Singapore anymore,
ya,
tat's y i'm emo-ing this few days..
thinking my days in Sg may end very soon..
As i tell Hui Quan,
she was like HUH?
cannot! I need to stare at u more often .. =)
so,
tat's y,
i cherish every single one of u i love.!!
I love u all =)
and,
if i really leaving Singapore,
i will come back..
I WILL..
to visit u all..
and pls promise me =)
by then,
we are still frens,
even if we r not as close as we r rite now,
we r still FRIENDS..
kk?
xD
Love u all =)
And i hope,
i will be able to cherish u all every single day left for me =)

No comments: