Tuesday, May 5

Flower =)

Lol,
I received a flower yesterday..
There =)

This is the 1st time i receive a flower =)
and it's from RJ =)
Thanks RJ,
it means a lot to me actually =)
coz,
this is the first time =)
oh,
i checked out the meaning of Red Daisy,
i think it is a daisy ><
can't really tell =X
and it says,
"a red daisy tells of beauty unknown to the possessor. "
Hm..
apparently, i have some beauty within me =)
LOL xD
anyway,
thanks RJ,
thanks a lot !!
This Daisy,
was with me all the time,
and everytime people will ask me,
who r u giving it to ? ><
and i would say,
hmm..
i received it from someone =)
then people would ask y..
I would say,
coz i'm being loved =)
ya,
it cherished my day,
thanks RJ,
sorry for d late post coz,
was quite tired yesterday =)
nitez are my blogging time..
around this time =x
LOL
making me having less sleep x.x
nvm,
it's like,
so fun!!
Apparently, the daisy is still quite fresh, and it will wither soon ><
hmm..
everything good will come to an end,
like our Council Term=)
yet,
it will be remembered =)
xD
Hope everything will go on good~~
Cherish what I have,
I hope all of my friends too =)

No comments: