Sunday, September 4

My fault?

Doubt i will have any more visitors.
And u juz have to screw me.

Yea,
I like ur sarcasm,
Coz u learnt it from me.
Thanks!

Nv have i want to use sarcasm,
N i nv did.
If revenge is wat u thought of,
Sorry,
U disappoint me.
And bout me kissing ur bro,
Nv will it happen,
Coz i love him as my bro as well.

U got so overreacted on me kissing a guy's cheek
And lol to me seriously.
It was a shot together with my partner
And we had nothing for mentor who has been with us,
Guiding us thru all these while.
A peck,
I believe is a reasonable gift.
In giving this kiss,
I noe where i stand
And i noe what i want already,
Thanks to the pageant.

You always wanted to know why.
It's coz u take things for granted.
Ur ego is high,
Too high that it may blind u from details that u oversees
And not even learn how to say sorry.
Ur rational is strong,
That ur heart sometimes forget how to love.
Ur revengeful will
Too strong for me to handle,
And u harp on every single thing/person who has interfered u.
You dun let go.
You dun seem to learn all these.
3 yrs alr,
I tot all these would change,
And may i would fall.
But things have remained.
Guess u tot im too used to u,
I am, as ur brother,
But no as a lover.

I never want to take things for granted.
And oh yea,
I nv listen to u?
Lol..
Ok, mayb sometimes?
Haha,
And provoking doesnt do me any good.
If u want the answer, here it is.
Even tho it is public
I doubt any1 will even ever pop by.
Let it b unknown.

Im learning,
And i dun see the reason for u to stand still
And stop improving urself.
Guess we juz dun have chance.
I noe u r important to me,
And im sorry coz we both snap at the same time.
At least im stil able to cool myself.

Mayb it's time to grow up.
No matter how close a fren is,
They juz wont b there all the time.
What counts, is seriously the heart.
Live, learn, love.

No comments: