Now i can finally use FML
Whahahahahaha
:)
Seriously some ppl shd grow up.
Ya i am fake
An actor
An idiot
An ass
A jerkass
A moron.
Whatever u call me.
Think bout urself.
You are not any better.
And u r jus smacking urself.
Remove ur life from me,
Remove permission to read ur blog.
Remove everything.
I see thia day coming,
Even if it is not today
It will b the day i have a gf.
Im sick of all these.
Trying so hard when ppl can juz turn around and bite u
Lol..
I nv said i was awesome
I nv said i was good
I have my flaws and i embrace them
Unlike u, seeing flaws like they are contaminating u.
Rational? Nah...
EQ? Nah.. Duno which group u belong also..
But it doesnt matter.
U can hurt me,
Why cant i?
Coz only u will come here.
If it is coz u visited here and get pissed,
Im speechless :)
coz it's the only place i have to communicate with u.
And sorry lar,
I am not ur boyfren.
And hello, u stay so freaking far away.
And jealous coz i am closer to my pageant frens now?
Grow up.
Jealous.
And u havent get over me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment