Thursday, November 5

Blogging?

Hmm..
It has been quite some time since i blogged.
In this messy moment,
im breaking down soon..
im tired,
exhausted
dying..
Yet,
im happy to have this kind of life,
im glad that everything is fine now.
I noe im not 100% prepared,
i noe im not working to my maximum capacity,
but im glad that this is my best effort in education ever since young.
Never have i felt insecure in studies,
never have i felt helpless in studies,
never have i felt so enjoyable while studying,
until i came to Singapore

I formatted my comp,
i lost the link to all the blogs i used to visit,
and now,
i've got it back..
Even though i've spent quite some time searching it,
which i should be using it to study,
but i feel so much better..
even though we lost contact,
even though we are so like acquaintance now,
i dun care..
coz we were once friend,
close friend,
buddy..
I doubt u r still reading my blog,
but im fine with it..
the awkwardness i use to feel has started melting away,
at least,
we still smile when we meet..
and,
i won't forget the times i spent at ur place..
I thank you for everything u have given me during my wonderful singapore life..
I'm still waiting for the A's to be over,
so that we could at least talk once again,
even though the chances are so low..
i still believe,
if we both care for the friendship,
we will eventually be still friends.
Even if i had to go back to malaysia,
Fate would bring us back once again,
if we are fated to be friends..
And all i wish is,
u take care and hope u r successful with ur aims and goals..
All the best, Nic

I dropped by ur photobucket,
i saw some familiar photos,
and this 3 are those taken when we had our dinner,
if i was not wrong,
it's 30th April.
And i would wanna remember that moment,
we both are so frank to each other,
and we talked so much..
Eventually,
i know what's done couldn't be undone,
and u keep insisting that i've taken side..
U did too..
Remember that,
we both took sides with both we strongly believe in..
And,
eventually,
those things does not really started from us.
and i hope things would get better,
and yup,
let our juniors settle themselves..
Guess im old and tired of these things anymore,
what matters most is our A's now..
I really wish u all the best in ur future endeavours.
I'll remember you,
Nic Tay

No comments: