Saturday, September 26

Fatalistic.. I shall be..

I've always trusted fate..
and i wonder why i doubt it now..
i shall continue to be fatalistic.

Everything happens for a reason,
everything happens coz it's just planned,
and, everything happens for the sake of ur life.

I wonder whether u still read my blog,
but frankly,
i still read ur blog,
and is still very often,
to check on whatever's running in ur mind.
From ur birthdate,
u wudn't give in so easily..
I noe that,
but wat again?
I still care..
Eesh..
Nah,
i can't do much,
handing everything to fate..
Please guide me..

Attended Mid Autumn Festival Celebration in hostel..
"Home" they call it,
i kinda doubt so..
coz,
there aren't ppl that really care,
They care coz they dun wan u to get problems for them
and just "care" for the sake of their rice bowl..
realistic..
yup,
that's life..
However,
that scene,
whereby they all gather together,
at the performing area,
was warm..
Different people from different countries,
different creed and beliefs,
different language,
with the common "Foreigner" labelled..
and there they go,
singing together,
cheering for one another,
wat a heart warming scene to be seen..

RJ sang Nobody..
As expected,
wonderful.
and she managed to get the crowd to shout for Encore..
and received lots of flower from people who don't really noe her..
Indeed,
that was a nice piece..
Thanks RJ..

Scheme through Facebook,
saw some photos of Sitiawan,
taken by Kaizia's fren..
It's just Lumut,
It's just so bored to go there anymore,
but from the photos,
it seems to be so beautiful.
it seems to be so natural,
so pristine..
Argh..
I read Keat's blog,
from Bukit Tinggi, Kuala Selangor,
and eventually,
home's the best..
Undeniable.
That's the fact,
there's nowhere like home..

Prelims is killing me,
i can't sleep..
Was so pissed when i jus can't get myself to sleep...
and even bothered Rud's sleep..
Arh.
Sorry buddy,
but really,
thanks for all the massage that helped to loosen me..
And now,
i'm sitting in front of the comp.
Still kinda alive,
after only 2 hrs of sleep last nite..
nah,
i'm getting weak,
and it's time,
i need to go sleep =)

By the way,
i think i've grown fatter..
yet,
got struck by the stupid stomach discomfort,
eesh,
guess i lose weight again..
nah
it's ok..
=)

arh..
that's just so much things to think of rite now,
so many things i would like to buy,
and so many things i wanna do..
ARH...
I love my life..
and i miss home..

1 comment:

K@iZi@ said...

WEI..I'm so stressed out lately =( I've no idea how I ended up in your blog...but happy to see my name mentioned though.Haha.. I had a wonderful raya holiday. It felt so good to be able to watch dramas non-stop and sleep till noon. But then there's a price to pay for (now rushing reports like mad).. Hmmm...all in all, just wanna tell you that I miss you, miss all those secondary school life,going tuition classes together, eating at the stalls beside NH, ride all the way to Lumut, bla bla bla... If i'm not mistaken your exam is coming soon right..jia you lo... Good night =)