Monday, October 12

Graduation...

2 years have gone by so fast..
in a blink of an eye,
it's time for the word GRADUATION..

it's never easy to come over to Singapore to study,
but i really am glad that i've made the correct choice to come over..
Not really bout the studies,
but in fact what really builds me up in my character..
I have no regret coming over even with the stress level i'm experiencing..
I proud to say,
i survived Singapore's education system..

Thinking back,
it was like just yesterday,
when everything happened..
I miss nearly everything i have gone through..
From Orientation,
Level Camp,
Council Camp,
Council Nomination,
Teacher's Day,
Council Retreat,
Class Outings,
and many other things that i've participated..
They just flashed like a movie..
Playing fastforward.
OMG,
i'm gonna miss this life,
this contented life,
that i never really ask for more,
For what i have around me is so blessed..
Buddies surround me,
Caring teachers,
Wonderful classmates,
and my new families here in school..
What more could i ask?
Nothing..
really..

Graduation,
coming so fast,
and it's indicating that im growing up,
and what's more to come,
is not really very positive,
coz we do not really noe what's gonna happen in our future.
Could time jus stop now?
i really want to keep this moment..
but i can't preserve time..
I really love this moment of my life..
Thanks to everyone that add in the smiles and laughter in my life..
Thanks to everything that's wonderful.
Thanks to each and everyone..
Thanks..
Thanks for the arrangement..

For it to come,
i will need to prepare myself..
I will definitely cry on graduation day,
I WILL...
and im crying now already..
i will really miss this moment of my life..
i'm glad it happened..
i've chosen the correct path...

No comments: