very long nv blog x.x
nvm, shd start now LOL
anyway,
started with meeting chun yen, eng khai, hua keat, and shun ye on 2nd June,
had dinner with them,
and i taught them bridge LOL
=)
then 3rd of June,
i met MinLi,
was so unexpected,
that she's still so cool..
tot she would be funky and punky.. LOL
.jpg)
That poster she holding,was the one we win from the movie fest..
ya was so easy LOL..
=)
anyway, we saw Transformer,
which they are like dying,
and maybe disintegrate like any time..LOL
but was quite cool =)
and they can't walk properly.. LOL=)
then i saw this Feng Yun exhibition,
took down some photo coz it's cool =)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Then i met bunch of them,
from taylor's
who suffer severely from post exam symptoms..
they are all like dying =x
LOL
yet,
they are mua buddies!!
SiewPei,Fred,Kaizia..
Omg,
didn't took photo with fred...
=x
and i realise
they hug me so nicely =)
i love them =)
SiewPei me and Kaizia =)Then at nite,
i met Christabel
had a great chat with her,
like always
treat her as my sister,
eventhough we hook our hands onto each other,
it's just fren
we know that =)
and i noe Bel's happy that nite
coz we really chatted,
that we really longed for this kinda chat for so long..
was so happy that we can chat for so long...
WAT DA!! nv take photo with u!!!
nvm,
i'm alwiz in ur heart =) buddy..
And then,
Kenny fetch me home =)
and bel too =)
thanks kenny,
nv really talk to u,
but yet,
u help me so much
=)
by sending me home...
Then,
at first,
wanna go to Fred's house,
but in the end,
i went to another fren, Kino's place..
I respect him man..
even though he has faced so much,
his aunt suicided,
and his beloved left him,
within 2 days,
so much unhappy things happening to him,
and,
he manage to stay alive..
even though he sliced his own veins on his wrist..
i saw his happy side,
and now,
he's so down,
i'm so worried for him..
i hope
everything will be fine,
and he would get over it..
I love the song u sent me Kino,
Kiss The Rain..
That's our song,
and it's also very meaningful to me..
I heard it,
and i thought of u,
as well as the day i step down as the 31st Student Council..
I really wanna see u smile again,
i really wanna see u stand up and shine like u use to be..
i really mean it..
i hope,
i wish all the best to u....
Back from KL,
i met up a few frens before i leaving to Penang
.jpg)
This is the photo we took..had a great time talking to u all =)
Love ya lotz man!! xD
Seong Jin and I.jpg)
Wan Xiu, mua buddy and I
Ai May and I.jpg)
.jpg)
Zhi Han and I =)
The Girls~~xD
Penang Trip~~
.jpg)
Took this 2 photo when i am at Batu Ferringhi beach...I love the nature,
and i really love the lapping sound of the sea water onto the sea shore..
It's just so soothing,
and so nice..
I really love those days i went to the sea with XueYen =)
chatting all day long there =)
I took some photo there with Papa and Mama..
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Woo hoo..
went shopping sia =)
.jpg)
i bought the bottom suit.. LOLwanted to buy checkers pants,
but cannot find in Msia..
yawns..
but i hope i look good LOL xD
And here..
i present to u my cheeky cousin =)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Don't u think she's cute?=)
LOL miss those times i spent with mua cousins =)
My blog is so long =x
should end somewhere here..
but oops,
i took a few photo of the nice moon..
.jpg)
Was very beautiful..and i love Mother Nature =)
I enjoy myself so so so much..
i really do...
xD
i love what i have!!!
=)
It's just so good to be loved =)
love,
like u dun have a chance anymore,
and being loved,
like noone else will ever love u again..
Then,
u will learn to love and being loved by others =)
nitez,
My dear Universe~~
No comments:
Post a Comment