Haha.. very busy this week
finally,
i am able to blog again xD
It was juz the starting of school
We had Open House today,
the response was better than i thought.
So,
As the 31st student council,
We are part of it,
some in the reception,
some as tour guide,
Louis and RJ are even the MC's.
I realise,
I like being a tour guide.
It was so fun in NYJC,
i mean, it really feels like a 2nd home to me.
The people is juz warm,
u juz feel very excited to go to school everyday,
eventhough u r juz too tired and stressed out.
Nanyang JC,
I really did my best today,
To promote u,
To sell u,
to all the students and parents.
And, i'm glad,
really glad,
when i was introducing U to the people.
I like U,
my 2nd home.
I juz enjoy doing tat for U.. =)
I manage to bring a lot of people around the school,
and even need to walk out to the bus stop outside the back gate,
juz to show them wat bus services are there.
No regrets,
No complaints,
And the teachers are juz very very warm and lovely,
I enjoyed staying in Nanyang,
no matter how hectic life is,
i still enjoy staying in Nanyang,
My 2nd Home!!
Today,
Heard some whispers bout Candhi,
bout Chun Leong,
but it seems,
i'm juz neutral.
I like how RJ behave,
she always listens to others,
and give different perspective,
and maybe,
the person being complained,
juz think differently from us.
I learnt,
juz to listen,
and,
not vomit everything i feel.
31st student council,
i have pride in it,
i own it,
and i have responsibility over it.
I love 31st Student Council,
where the love, NEVER DIES..
=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment